[NR] Brewing at Barat's for Gulf Wars

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:42:14 PST 2009

Master Barat,

Please don't drop dead. Whatever would we do if you weren't around to
co-ordinate the Ansteorran Gulf War drinking parties?

That being said, good luck, have fun, at both the alcohol making and Gulf.
One of these days, my daughter will no longer be in parentally funded
gymnastics.

Amanda Blackwolf

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds <
master.barat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Come one, come all and (please) join us in brewing beer for Gulf Wars. Not
> sure what beers we are making but I will announce it before the 16th.
>
> When: January 16th, starting at 8 a.m., ending when we drop dead.
>
> Then we party. We will provide hamburgers and hotdogs. Let me know what you
> want to bring for the party so I can coordinate and make sure we don't end
> up with too much of any one thing.
>
> --
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/