[NR] Brewing at Barat's

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:07:35 PST 2009

Someone has asked about helping with the ingredients for the beer we are making for the party at Beltane Games and the beer we are brewing for Gulf Wars.

Donnchadh and I usually cover the cost of the ingredients since booze and booze making ingredients can't come from baronial funds.

If anyone would like to chip in a few bucks to help with our costs that would be welcomed, but not necessary.

I am planning on making a sign board showing the names of everyone who helps with the labor and displaying it at the party next to the beer (must give credit where credit is due). If we have cash donations as well I will list the names of those good people also. I will be making separate signs for Beltane and the Gulf Wars Known World Party.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com