[NR] Classes at LaFortune

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 09:39:27 PDT 2009

Hi folks, I know this is a little off topic, but one of the classes I'll be teaching at Lafortune community center this spring is a hand build pottery class. It's really not some thing that can be done during an event. I am going to teach people how to make "bowls" and "stems" for either candle holders, or pipes. I am also going to show people how to make an ocorina. Both are period and while I will be firing things at the community center, I'll be going over some techniques for firing things in a wood chip or sawdust mini kiln. May also cover salt glazing and potash glazing.

Class sizes are limited but I can add more if I need to. And don't forget to check out the Oil and Wine classes. I just think those are going to be fun.
Cheers.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net

.org