[NR] [Namron] Protectorate XXXIII - Thank you from your autocrats.

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:50:36 PDT 2009

I cannot add anything further to the eloquent words of Lord Lorenzo other
than to announce that the Sumo tournament betting and auction raised $408
for Their Highnesses! So thank you to all that came out despite the cold to
participated in the fun and to all those that donated items for the auction
table.

Blessings,

Melina de Mantua