[NR] iso-colors in the book of kells

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 16:23:40 PDT 2009

Hello,From my research I've found yellow/gold, orange, navy blue, teal blue, sky blue, purple, green, black, gold leaf, pink. There is also a rust color that may have been a darker orange, or brown that has faded over time. The pinks may also have been reds that have faded over time. Only the gold leaf will have remained totally unchanged, however the colors have remained incredibly well preserved.Cheers.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net