[NR] Kings Champion Medeival Faire

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:43:17 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I just wanted to remind you all and invite you again to a large demo
opportunity in Tulsa.  Tulsa Parks is hosting their 2nd Annual King's
Champion Medieval Faire this weekend, September 12th and 13th, and this is a
great opportunity for us to come and show the community what the SCA is all
about.

I believe I was told the count last year was over 1000 people in attendance
and this year they are expecting somewhere between 2000-5000.  As the faire
continues to grow, it could become a great recruiting opportunity not only
for Northkeep, but for the Northern Region and Ansteorra as a whole.  As
such we can always use more fighters, artisans, drummers, dancers,
musicians, anyone who would come and participate.  Will you answer the call
to help support this fine faire and encourage others in their interest in
our dream?

 The fair is open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday and from 10:00 am to
6:00 pm on Sunday.  Set up will begin at 8:00 am both days. This event
is located at Chandler Park (6500 West 21st Street.  Tulsa, OK 74107)  A map
of the park can be found here
http://www.parks.tulsacounty.org/Images/chandler_park_map1000x592.jpg.  We
are going to be located near shelter #3.  On the map posted above, that is
located near the top right corner, just below and left of the 'baseball
4-plex'.  Please note that this map is not oriented with north at the top.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Lady Ayla von Aschen
aylavonaschen at gmail.com
(918) 645-9858