[NR] ISO: Volunteer teachers for Wiesenfeuer Baronial Childrens Cl asses

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 13:26:05 PDT 2010

I am honoured, Your grace.
Our young ladies and gentlemen would benefit greatly from your experience and knowledge.   I believe that a storytelling class would be loved by all and I would welcome your experience in teaching Courtly graces to the smalls.
As soon as I recieve a schedule for the Baronial events I can put a Childrens schedule together.  Do you have a  time preference for your classes?

I thank you, most humbly, for volunteering your time to our Youth.
Lady Liadan
Wiesenfeuer MoC