[NR] [Northkeep] Children's Activities Thank You's

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Apr 11 21:30:27 PDT 2010

lady Liadan
It is not me you should be thanking but I should thank you. I truly enjoyed working with your wonderful children. I have not had as much fun as I had that afternoon for a long time.
I love to teach and really need to share my knowledge. My health and other factors have kept me from taking part in a group for a long time. Thank you for making me feel like I belong.
It just proves I shouldn't ever moved away. The North Rocks!!
Duchess Willow de Wisp