[NR] off topic - celtic concert fundraiser

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 13 14:45:07 PDT 2010

greetings

i dont know how many of you remember lochlan bladesmith but , the claremore masonic lodge is holding a fund raising concert  to help with his ongoing expenses.
so if you happen to like celtic music, or want to see an old friend, it will be at :

>Will Rogers Lodge # 53 AF&AM
102 S. Cherokee Avenue
Claremore, OK 74017

We will be holding a fundraising concert at the lodge on Saturday, April 24. We are offering an evening of Celtic music beginning at 07:00pm and ending sometime around 11:00pm. The bands featured will include "Tommy O'Brian" (formerly known as Celtic Cheer) and Tulsa's premier Irish ballad band, "Cairde na Gael."

Admission will be $ 5.00 per person and additional donations will be quite welcome. The proceeds from the evenings festivities will go towards helping Br. Tony Denny with the expenses in his ongoing fight with cancer. Although we are not offering a meal, food will be for sale fresh from our kitchen. The doors will open at 06:30, so come enjoy a great evening and contribute to a worthy cause.  <

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur