[NR] Champions of Bonwicke Feast Reservations

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 07:46:19 PDT 2010

Greetings unto all,

The joyus day of Champions of Bonwicke is swiftly upon us and we look forward to hosting all of you. One of the many wonderful activities of the day will be our feast of Saint George, held in honor of our noble Baron's elevation to Kingthood at Gulf Wars. This will be a very hearty meal prepared by Sir Daniel de Burdon and will include:

Assorted Breads & CheesesJalapeno Cheddar Soup (spicy, but not too hot)Roast Pork LoinRoast Red PotatoesStrawberry Shortcake (most likey)

This feast has been limited to just 50 persons and already the reservations have been filling up. If you do not wish to miss sharing this fine meal with the company of friends please email me at kainintepesa at yahoo.com with the names (both modern and SCA) of all in your party or visit with the secretaries of the ACCEPS here: http://tinyurl.com/y5xtchv

Tarry not, for the time is short and the day draws near.

In service,
Master Kainin