[NR] OT: OKC Store Location Help

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 03:53:03 PDT 2010

Greetings!

   My apology for the OT nature: I'm looking for a store in OKC that I went to a couple of times 5-7 years ago, but since can't recall the name, or exactly how to get there. A few years back, I posted here, and I beleive it was Baroness Ceridwen that helpfully gave me directions, which I saved, then somehow lost.

   I know I travelled south off of I-40, I think somewhere west of Scott/Agnew. I went quite a ways through an older part of town, large corrigated tin-looking buildings. It was, oddly enough, a combination surplus/military-surplus type store on one side, with the other side containing a large selection of big men's clothing.

   I plan to be in OKC Saturday and wanted to go buy some items there. I'd appreciate any help finding the place.

   Other than that, with the Barry's Big & Tall on Wilshire closed, that leaves the one near Crossroads, and a Casual Male Big & Tall not too far from Crossroad's, if I recall correctly, as my other options.

Thanks!
Val