[NR] Children's Activities Thank You's

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 20:47:22 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,
I was remiss Saturday night in extending my heartfelt thanks to all of those wonderful people who helped to make the Children's Activities possible.

To Her Grace Duchess Willow and Mistress Catherine: Thank you both so much for coming and sharing your knowledge with our children. I know they loved the stories you so graciously shared with them.  And I know my children now have a better understanding of what all the different shiny hats mean.
Thank you as well for stepping in and teaching the drumming class and acting as a judge for the dance competition, Your Grace, I only wish I could do more  for you than mere words to express how grateful I am for your help.

To Mistress Valia:
I beg pardon if I have just misspelled your name.  I am so sorry that there was a communication somewhere along the line but I am so thankful that you were able to act as a judge for our young drummers.  I am in your debt.

To Rose the Obnoxious: I am so sorry that we did not get to your class.  I am glad to have made your acquaintance.  I hope to be able to offer this class again if you are available.  Hopefully circumstances will work in our favor the next time around.  That being said, I thank you for volunteering your time to our youth.

To Colette: The children talked all day about the hike and the Fairy houses that they built.  I did not have time to go and find their creations but they loved it.  Thank you so much.

To Her Excellency Dominique and  Lady Castellana, the young ladies you taught did a fantastic job and I am so proud of them.  I hope we can continue these kinds of classes and competitions.  Thank you both so very much.

To  Lady Castellana, there are no words to express how honoured I am to have you as a heart and house sister.  I truly could not have pulled this off with out you.

To all those wonderful passers by who helped out with judging and classes.  I wish I had made note of your names so that I could thank you personally but know that hold you in highest regard for your assistance.  Thank you all so very much.

I would also like to thank the ladies of  House Patrin-Or for providing a most excellent luncheon for the children.  It was enjoyed by all.

And Finally but certainly not in anyway the least to the wonderful children of our great barony, with out you there would be no children's activities and no light for our future.  I would like to thank you so very much for helping to set up the luncheon.  I was very glad of the help.  I hope every one had fun and enjoyed the classes.  I also hope I can continue to inspire you and help you reach for the stars.

In most humble service,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer Minister of Children