[NR] Champions - Gate

Alaric von Stoyan tainshari at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:31:29 PDT 2010

Greetings,

     Since Bonwicke Champions is just around the corner, I thought I would put out a call for volunteers to work gate shifts.  Shifts, listed below, are 2 hours each and will be on Friday and Saturday.  I have a few volunteers already, but still need more.  If this is something you would be interested in, please either reply to this email or email me directly.

Shifts:
   Friday (5pm - 7pm), (7pm - 9pm), (9pm - 11pm)
   Saturday (8am -10am), (10am - 12pm), (12pm - 2pm)

Also, let me remind you that you can sign-up in advance with ACCEPS.

Check out our web site for more details: www.bonwicke.org/champions.html

Thanks for your support,

Alaric von Stoyan
tainshari (at) yahoo.com