[NR] Coronation Info Questions

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 16:42:12 PDT 2010

Have gotten a question or two from other regions regarding hotels for Coronation in Guthrie.  Perhaps I'm just blind but has that info been posted on one of the lists or in the blackstar (which i will start getting again ASAP now) or somewhere else....?  And is there a particular place for all those willing party people to gather & rejoice into the weeeeeehours of the morning?

Also got a personal question for anyone that might know.... I see that the site is wet but that means only beer or wine.  I don't drink either soooo was curious if mead might be an acceptable substitute to help with the celebration.

Ly Shanna