[NR] OT: OKC Store Location Help

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 09:18:44 PDT 2010

Yep, Thomas got it right.  Sam's Surplus, or whatever they're calling themselves now, is South of 1-40 so the street is Agnew instead of Villa (which is the street's name if you go north) at about S. 25th.  They do also have some great camping gear as well as large sized clothing at a very reasonable price.

Enjoy & Bright Blessings,
Dwen