[NR] OT: ISO a name (for a prize scroll)

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 19:02:33 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Northern Region,

Last year at Mooneschadowe's event we had a children's thrown weapon's champion.
After the event it was requested of me that the young gentleman might have a
scroll to commemorate his achievement.

I intend to have the scroll done for this young man by this year's Triumphe so
that he may receive it, however the slip of paper containing his name is lost,
and I have been unable to locate him in the intervening months.

If anyone knows the name of this young gentle or his parents, please pass this
information on and have them contact me off-list so that I may put the correct
name on the scroll and arrange for its delivery.

with joy in service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin
macguffin at hailmog.org