[NR] Aug. 28 interesting thing to do

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Aug 17 16:42:07 PDT 2010

I just discovered that they are having a India Fest on the Sat. of Aug. 28. Would any of you like to go with me. Sometimes they have great Sari trim and fabric. They are spotlighting weddings and I am hoping they will have some of the Wedding jewelry on display.
The Keedan style goes back to Mugal period which is in our period. I am also hoping to find a dance teacher to learn some secular dances from.
willow
Here is the info:
  UTSAV - India Fest 2010

Discover India anew in all its splendor of dance, music, crafts, cuisine and spices. UTSAV is the annual event organized by India Association of Greater Tulsa (IAGT) to promote cross-cultural appreciation and celebrate the cultural heritage of the East India Community in Tulsa area.

Place: Pavilion, Expo Square
4145 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74114
Time:Saturday, Aug 28, 2010
          11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ticket: Adult - $5
             Free for Children under 14
Note: Each adult admission receives $5 off a purchase of $35 or more in clothing sales
Please click here or call 918-615-2383 for more information