[NR] Belated Thanks

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 10:36:11 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Lists:

    Thanks so much to the folks who were able to come out and help at the work
weekend at Camp Cimarron the 13th and 14th of August.  There were folks from
Mooneschadowe, Namron, Northkeep, Skorgard , & Wiesenfeuer.  In addition to very
hard working folk, House Wolfstar helped provide food for the troops.  Everyone
worked very hard, even in the high heat.  In addition to SCA folks there were
also members of the Camp Fire Council & Friends of Cimarron.  In all, over forty
folks came out to help!

    Camp Fire is continuing to go forward with plans to make Cimarron open and
usable to the children and the public.  We are hopeful that this will begin in
the mid- to late fall of this year.  To that end, there are work crews on site
every other weekend.  If you are interested in helping or have any questions
about when you can help, contact Gary White at (405) 745-7637.  You are also
welcome to contact me at this address or you can call 580-401-0507.  Please feel
free to cross post.

Blessings,
Dwen