[NR] Bids for Tavern at AXEMAN VI

Lord Charles of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Sun Aug 1 18:58:06 PDT 2010

Greetings
one and all,

The
Canton of Skorragarðr and The Barony of Namron is proud to present
AXEMAN VI October 22nd
to October 24th
at Roman Nose State Park. At this time we are accepting bids for a
all day tavern. If you would like to take on this noble task of
running the Tavern to feed all that attend please submit your bid to
me no later than September 11th
,2010 12am by E-Mail, Snail Mail, Fax, or in person. My contact
information is contained in the signature part of this message. I am
looking forward to seeing everyone out at the event and looking forward to seeing all the bids.

Charles
of Portsmouth
Herald
of Skorragarðr