[NR] Thank you from Father Christmas' elves

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Dec 7 05:50:28 PST 2010

Greetings,

As some of you may know, several of us decided to help Father Christmas this year and made toys for him to give out.

We had toys leftover, so we put some of them out for a silent auction to raise money for materials to do this again last year.  Due to the generosity of the people attending, we raised over $250 to continue doing this.

Our current plan is to designate one evening a month specifically for working on this, starting in January.  Anyone who wishes to help with this is more than welcome.  If you need help with ideas, materials, or companionship while you work, let us know.  Our current plan is to meet on the last Monday of the month at the open A&S meeting hosted by Master Tadgh in Namron.

Again, Thank you to the people attending Yule revel for their generosity so we can continue to make Father Christmas's job easier.

Annabelle