[NR] My Birthday

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:13:13 PST 2010

Bore da,

I will be celebrating my birthday this weekend. The manner in which I plan
to celebrate is to attend the Skorragardr practice on Sunday.I will be all
of my toys and I would like to fight as many chivalric fights that people
are willing to give me. Please come and help me celebrate anouther grand
year and enjoy the love of chivalric fighting.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan ap...ap Adam
Marchog of Ansteorra

Title: Skorragardr Fighter Practice