[NR] Thanks for help at Wiesenfeuer Yule

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 16:04:48 PST 2010

Kajira and I would like to thank all of the judges for their time they took out of their day to judge the competitions at Wiesenfeuer Yule this last weekend.  We had a great time and really appreciate all of you that came out to make the event run easier.  I would especially like to thank all of the Laurels that came out and judged at the A&S competition, so I didn't have to, and the entrants got great feedback.

Chocolate roulette had its' debut and went fairly well, so we will tweak the rules a bit and PLAY AGAIN AT WIESENFEUER BARONIAL!!!!!!

Lastly we want to thank the wonderful populace in Wiesenfeuer and our friends for helping make the event go without a hitch, we will see you in the spring!!

We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did,
Cassius and Kajira
Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer