[NR] Seneschal's Warranting Class

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 22 09:37:43 PST 2010

Good Morning Northern Region!

I just wanted to let people know that, while a Seneschal's Warranting Class will be offered at Roundtable in January, I will also be teaching the course at Northkeep's wInterkingdom event.

If you are interested in being seneschal for a local group, being a Baron/Baroness, or even being a regional seneschal, this is a required class.  It should be taken by those who need it every 2-3 years to catch up on policy changes.  If you are applying for a local seneschal position, or thinking about it, within the next six months, these are your best chances to catch the course.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Maitre Etienne
Northern Regional Seneschal