[NR] [Wiesenfeuer] Kingdom A&S Documentation

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Tue Feb 2 04:37:49 PST 2010

Howdy this is Cassius,

If anyone is taking work to Kingdom A&S in a few weeks and would like someone to go over your documentation with you before hand, I will be at scribes tonight and next Tuesday as well, and would help you with doumentation all I can.  If you can't make it to scribes there will be tons of Laurels at Winterkingdom that could look over your documentation and give you some advice, so please have someone read your research BEFORE you get to Kingdom A&S to proof-read it for you.  There is no reason to lose points on documentation for simple mistakes that are easily fixed that you didn't see.

Sir Cassius Lepus, Master of the Laurel
or just plain ol' rabbit