[NR] New Northern Regional A&S Minister

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 19:40:04 PST 2010

Greetings,

I have taken over as the new Northern Regional Arts and Sciences Minister. If you are a local officer, please contact me using this email and let me know the current status of your office. I know at least two are open. If you are wishing to apply to be the A&S minister of the Barony of Eldern Hills or the Shire of Adlersruhe, please send in your application to me as I understand the closing dates are rapidly approaching. I received no reports this month so I assume that most local officers sent their reports to Kingdom. I would appreciate it if the local officers would please send me a copy of what they sent in for this month for my records.

My email is bianca_celtic at yahoo.com

In Service,

Baroness Bianca della Vittoria