[NR] New Northern Regional Signet

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Jan 6 20:22:23 PST 2010

After an incredible tour in office, Honorable Lady Lillias McGuffin is
stepping down as NR Signet. Thank you Lillias for your hard work and the
incredible energy you've given to the office.

I am pleased to announce that Honorable Lady Danielle de Marseilles is
stepping in to take over. There were many excellent applicants, and
Mistress Suzanne and I are thankful that there is a strong enough pool
of scribal artisans in the north to give us a rich selection pool.

--

Master Duncan Hepburn
Star Signet