[NR] Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Fri Jan 15 13:14:46 PST 2010

Greetings,
I plan to be at the Northern Regional Fighter Practice with 'some' loaner equipment* for Youth Combat.  If there are any children who are interested in practicing tournament or melee fighting skills, please bring what equipment you have and we will try to fill in missing items.
Gulf War will have a large selection of youth combat melees and at least one tournament.  Now is a great time to assess what you have and what you need and have some fun practicing with friends.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Lady Liliana
Northern Regional Youth Marshal