[NR] Winterkingdom

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jan 17 13:04:24 PST 2010

Looking for people with people organizing sing a longs.
Beloved Gentles I am looking to bring all the Northern Sing a lot people together. I know it is a talenet to get people together and I was hoping to get a class together on how to do it. I cann't teach the class because I have never gotten one together.
If you used to do it and you haven't done it in years your skills are needed again.
We are in need of old song books. Since I am low on Cash if you could bring copies of your favorite sing a long songs that would help a lot.
We are going to try to have an old fashsion sing a long after the feast and court at Winterkingdom. if you only know one song please come and teach it to us. If you know someone who can lead us in song please please bring  them to Winterkingdom.
Firday night I will be offering coffee, tea and stew at my house so if you would like to come by and share your songs that would be great.
willow de Wisp