[NR] Tavern Bids for Eldern Baronial April 2010

Karyl Robbins xruadhcaillaghx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 21:57:52 PST 2010

Greetings Lords and Ladies!!!  The Barony of the Eldern Hills will be hosting our Championships in Chivalric, Rapier, and Archery again this April!  The Autocrats, Lord Daniel and Mi'Lord Nathan would like to ask, at this time, for tavern bids from the most awesome kingdom around!!
There have been some excellent taverns in the past and we would like to continue that this year.  If you are interested, please send your bid to Lord Daniel (danielrmn1 at yahoo.com) or his lady wife, Lady Fionn (ME) (xruadhcaillaghx at yahoo.com).  In this bid, we would like to know what you would be serving and a price list.  We would like for Saturday breakfast and lunch and possibly Sunday morning breakfast...or, at least, coffee!!!!
We would like to have all bids in by the first week of February so we can start to finalize things!
In Service to the Dream
Lady Fionn