[NR] Last call for Pennsic fighter authorization cards & new e-mail address

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:54:25 PDT 2010

First and last call (i.e. I must be told by Tuesday) if anyone needs a fighter authorization card REPRINT (not authorization) for Pennsic, tell me now or forever hold your peace (and your tears when you realize that you don't have an authozation card at marshal's point).

Must send me you SCA and mundane name and your current mailing address via e-mail to kajiracamber at hotmail.com   ( torinsmail at hotmail.com still works, just starting conversion to new e-mail account)

I do have some forms and requested reprints that I have received over the last few weeks and I will be making those as well.  I was wanting to have them made this weekend, but projects for Pennsic has made me push that back to tomorrow and Wednesday.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED YOUR CARD BROUGHT TO WAR BECAUSE OF ATTENDING THE FIRST WEEK OF PENNSIC.

Drive safe & see you at WAR! :-}

Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid (Kajira Camber)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Marshallate Secretary for the Kingdom of Ansteorra

(m.k.a.) Kory Lewis
(a.k.a.) Rabbit's Wife