[NR] Dragons in the North

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 22:03:07 PDT 2010

Good people of the North
I hear that there are Dragons in the North and since all of us do not know all the ancient tales of Dragons and as a "Storyteller" I will be sharing legends about different kinds of Dragon and will bring what tomes I have so we can spot what kind of dragons we have.
Please come to where ever I am at and I will share knowledge.
It is always better to have to much knowledge in a dangerous time rather than to  little.
Your Defender in a time of need
Duchess Willow de Wisp
Lion of Ansteorra