[NR] Lady of the Lake Thank You's

HE Chiang Chi-sh h chiang at clearwire.net
Tue Jun 22 23:13:27 PDT 2010

I would like to thank the Populace of Adlersruhe for the wonderful time last weekend. You have never failed to show the greatest of hospitality, and this time was no exception. The weather was nice, but then I do like it warm. The food was great and plentiful.
 I would also like to thank Their Majesties for allowing us to hold Court for them. The people that received the awards, showed us why they were deserving of said awards. Those that received their AoA's, welcome to the family, I hope that you continue to be a part of it for a very long time. It was a pleasure to be able to convey the words of TRM and hand out the well earned and deserved praise.
 The feast was most awesome, those there were not there, it was your loss.
 The list, while small was well fought. The new fighters show such promise. Keep it up guys. Not to mention such great prizes for the winners. Adlersruhe always gives such great stuff.
 All in all a great time was had by all who were there. It was a great honor and pleasure to attend.
 Your humble servant,
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h
  Baron of Bonwicke