[NR] A&S reports due

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 11:33:47 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I just wanted to remind all northern local officers that A&S reports are due tomorrow. Thank you so much to those officers who have already submitted them, I really appreciate it. Even if your group has not done anything for the past month a report still needs to be sent saying there has been no activity.

Also, I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that the reports you submit on the 5th of each month  are for the month before, so for example, the report due tomorrow (June 5th) is the A&S activities that happened in May.

 If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help. My email is also on the Kingdom of Ansteorra Arts and Sciences webpage. I look forward to reading everyone's reports and seeing what the different groups have been doing.

In Service,

Baroness Bianca della Vittoria
Northern Regional MOAS