[NR] A free event this weekend!

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:40:24 PDT 2010

> A free event this weekend!

His Excellency has misspoken.  The Garb and Grub is a gathering where
we will do things like fighter practice, archery, and generally
get-together with each other.  But it does not meet the Society's
definition of an event.  There is no autocrat, and as far as I can
tell it has not been published in any SCA newsletters.

We will do waivers and membership card checks, since it is a regional
fighter practice and combat will be held.

Everyone is invited.  Please come out and enjoy yourselves in whatever
you want to do.

Care,
Bubba