[NR] info about house painting at Willow's and Demo

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Mar 4 11:43:21 PST 2010

because of the house painting I will not be at the Northkeep Demp.  appartly I can't keep dates right. Because of this I can't give Mistress Catherine a ride. Please contact her if you have space.
I am still uncovering bit of sets of feast wear 1 and 2 yards of fabrics and useful SCA items like candle sticks and chairs that need seats  etc. If you need things call or write me privately with what you need and I will keep an outlook for stuff.
I am going to be tea dying a young male's white shirt that my son used to wear. It is very plain but if dye works it might be very nice. I also have a bunch of very norse trim that might be very uselful to jaz it up. I will be tea dying some sold linen that might make a very pretty as a bog dress.
willow