[NR] Vivat the Northern Region

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:05:03 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I just wanted to say how thrilled I am at being in command of the mightiest,
and largest army in Ansteorra!  You all fought like heroes at war, and led
the way for victory over Trimaris.  Your commitment to training, and
cohesion has paid off, and I am looking forward to our next war practices
that we will have this spring.  The Northern Region prepares for war the day
after we return from war!   As many of you know the King saw fit to honor us
with the Regional War Banner.  This accolade is neither given
or received lightly, and I am very proud of all of you.  Vivat the Northern
Region!

D'Alder de Cambray
General of the Northern Region

P.S. I was very pleased to see everyone wearing their new Northern Region
sash

please forward to all appropriate lists..

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin