[NR] [Wiesenfeuer] Re: Collecting Donations for Tornado Victims

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 20:46:46 PDT 2010

I want to thank everyone in Wiesenfeuer and Namron who made such generous donations tonight! You make me proud to be a SCAdian!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com; northern at lists.ansteorra.org
From: orlando at agilejedi.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:31:35 -0500
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Re: Collecting Donations for Tornado Victims

      We had a good turn out tonight. We will be passing the hat again tomorrow night.

Barone Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com

Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Barone Orlando Di Gilead

<orlando at agilejedi.com> wrote:

> Greetings,

>    Last nights storms passed quickly but left a fair amount of

> devastation. Luckily, Caterina and I have heard of no injuries. We

> have had several members of our populace report severe damage to homes

> and vehicles. We have at least one member who has reported the loss of

> her House with no insurance.

> Caterina and I will be taking up a collection tonight at the

> Namron/Wiesenfeuer Scribal night. If you would like to donate funds,

> learn about those in need or have a personal need due to storm damage

> please attend. Scribal begins at 7PM and is held at the Seller's

> Community Center:

> 8301 South Villa Avenue,

> Oklahoma City, OK

> If you need more information, please feel free to call me @ 850-529-0055.