[NR] OT PSA FW: New Job opportunity

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Mon May 17 11:03:50 PDT 2010

OK folks.

FlightSafety just posted this one.

SIMULATOR MAINTENANCE TECH
REQ NO 8311
DEPT 53, ENGINEERING TEST
POSTING DATE 05/17/2010 - 5/24/2010

Click to see job description Tech II<http://simweb/d13/Shared%20Documents/Technician%20Simulator%20Maintenance%20II.pdf>
Click to see job description Tech I<http://simweb/d13/Shared%20Documents/Technician%20Simulator%20Maintenance%20I.pdf>

It should be on the website shortly.

https://us1.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_flightsafety01.asp?KEY=2803928&C=349978213412&PAGESTAMP=serevzttbxqkrnonqy&nexts=INIT_JOBLISTSTART&nextss=&mode=1&newQuery=yes&searchrefno=&searchregion=854&searchlocation=5764&searchsublocation=0&searchdepartment=0&searchpositiontype=0&searchtext=&formsubmit4=Search+and+Apply
Hopefully that link will work.

It's a basic electronic technician spot.  If you can read electrical prints, handle a meter and not cause too many sparks, this is the job for you.  But I'll be clear.  Travel, potentially extensive international travel, will be a required part of the job.  For example, we currently have techs in Australia, Brazil, Japan, France, Egypt, Canada, Alabama and New York among other places.  (You think Alabama and NY aren't international?  You try finding Daleville, AL at night or a place where people speak recognizable English in NY).  :)

Trips could range from 1 week to 2+ years (Field Service contract - you gotta volunteer for these).

You have to apply through the website but I can route a resume as well.

            Hugh
Because Damon would likely interpret "Flight Simulator" as a mockup catapult.

Hugh Niewoehner * Senior Project Engineer
FlightSafety International * Simulation * 2700 North Hemlock Circle. * Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Tel: 918.259.5528 * Mobile: 918.850.4554
Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com * flightsafety.com <http://flightsafety.com> * A Berkshire Hathaway company

Please consider the environment before printing this email and if you received this message by mistake, please let us know and treat the contents confidentially.