[NR] Bore da

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:52:24 PST 2010

Bore da mighty Northern reaches of Ansteorra,

My travels to the Kingdom of Atlantia and Aethelmearc have kept me from my
beloved home to long. Before I make that long travel east again, I would
like to see as many of those I hold dear. I will be in attendance at the
Baronesses Toy Tournament this coming Saturday. I have a special place in my
heart for this tournament and what it supports.

I know this is a busy time of year for everyone but the day is filled with
activities for everyone to enjoy so please come and enjoy the day with me.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn ap ….ap Adam

Marchog of Ansteorra

Baronesses Toy Tourney

Sunday 28th 2010

10:00am