[NR] Bore da

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:23:02 PST 2010

Greetings Your Excellency!
I hate to correct anyone as awesome as yourself, but the Baronesses Toy Tournament is this coming Sunday Nov. 28. I am sure that I speak for all the Northern Baronesses when I say that we hope you will still be able to attend. This event will feature chivalric and rapier tournaments, as well as Knife/Axe/and Spear and Archery tournaments.  Please bring a new, unwrapped toy to enter the tournaments. We look forward to seeing you all there!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina
Namron