[NR] Wiesenfeuer Yule Feast

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 15:13:15 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra!
Forgive the lack of posts regarding Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel feast but I'm
especially green in this field of service & have been preoccupied with other
pressing thoughts... mainly with what to serve, how to serve it, and when to
start it so it's not cold or mushy.

As posted by the Autocrat, the menu is as follows with only one tiiiiny itty
bitty change.... (so far)

1st) Homemade Bread, Herb & Honey Butters as well as Natural Butter for those
who do not prefer flavors and Cheese, for now chedder & havarti (both mild &
very tasty)

2nd) Hearty Beef & Barley Stew (contains a few carrots, celery & onions BUT one
smaller batch has been made without onions)

3rd) Maple & Garlic Roasted Pork Loin with Bacon wrapped Green Beans & *Roasted
Squash & Zucchini (*no Dill as previously noted)

4th) Almond Apple Crisp

As Yule is a time to present your finery, it is my deepest hope to serve all my
fellow family & friends the finest in the feast hall..... I sincerely hope you
are able to make it this Saturday, Dec 4th.

In Service to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer,
HL Shanna Camber