[NR] Protectorate Gate Schedule - For Real This Time...

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 14:32:17 PDT 2010

Lol, darn that copy/paste... Here it is. Sorry for the double-email... :P

This is the schedule for gate. If you have volunteered for a shift, please check this schedule and make sure that it's correct. Please let me know if it's incorrect, or if anything changes. I will have my cell with my on-site, so you can call or e-mail me if you have to cancel, or will be running late. Thanks for volunteering. :)

Schedule-

Friday, October 8th:
5 p.m. / 7 p.m.   - Rose, Linus
7 p.m. / 9 p.m.   - Adena, Kylie
9 p.m. / 11 p.m.  - Worf, Ragnar
11 p.m. / 1 a.m.  - Etienne, Richard

6 a.m. / 8 a.m.   - Aonghas, Charles of Portsmouth
8 a.m. / 10 a.m.  - Antonia, Amanda
10 a.m. / 12 p.m. - Colette, Lady Jacqueline
12 p.m. / 2 p.m.  - Giselle, Vanessa
2 p.m. / 4 p.m.   - Margarite (Decker), Elsa

In service,
Rose the Obnoxious
580-514-9764
rose_welch at yahoo.com

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)