[NR] [Namron] Regional Naming Meeting at Protectorate

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 09:52:24 PDT 2010

There were a number of people that were there for the meeting that I
attended at Triumph of the Eclipse. I did not take a count but I would
guess that there were 50 to 60 people there. Some of those people took
the time and effort to drive to the event just for the meeting and then
left after wards. Of the people that were there, everyone that had
comments or suggestions were given the opportunity to speak and be heard
by all.

I do not know how may people were at the meeting last night since I was
unable to attend.

On the discussions on line, I do not see the problem with being able to
discuss it on line and make comments or suggestions. If you have
specific comments, thoughts, concerns, suggestions, or whatever ... I
would be delighted to hear them at this time. Please post them so we can
read them, have time to think about them, be able to respond to them,
and perhaps we can figure out answers and / or questions that others
have not thought of.

I will be waiting to hear some of your great ideas and thoughts on this
matter.

YIS,
Vincenti