[NR] Crest for Judgement of Paris

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Oct 11 10:57:06 PDT 2010

would the Lord and Lady that asked me about a Crest for Judgment of Paris Please contact me at once.
I have a peacock body that I could paint and get to Tulsa, Northkeeps fighter practice on Weds night. i am sorry  but I don't have the money to mail it right now. If you could send me money or something I could mail it overnight  Tues night if you have feathers to put in it. If you want me to make feathers I could get it don't before Wed night.
I have started on some doves but they won't be ready until Wed night,
I don't have an Owl but I have a dragon or a duckThat could be ready on Wed night.
I am sorry but that is the best I can do.
My Husband says I need to get some money for supplies because we can't afford to replace the paint and stuff I would use but labor is up to me. I really would like to see you look good at the Pass de Arms so if you can come up and help me paint my house or move things around A favor for a favor that is great for me.  As most artist I can't get paid for what the time I put in. Also I would love the company.
I am starting the doves in the next hour so for anyone else I have a dragon, duck  doves and maybe  a peacock.  If interested please contact me right away
918-794-4075 Call because I won't be at the computer until the doves are started.

willow