[NR] OT -- happy about Saturday's game

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 10:37:23 PDT 2010

I realize this puts me in the minority here, but this has been a long time
coming. GO MIZZOU!

Too bad OK State couldn't beat Nebraska, but on the other hand, since MU
has to play Nebraska next weekend, I'm just as happy NU isn't smarting from
two  consecutive defeats and MU isn't expecting to play a pushover team.
Here's  hoping I'm celebrating next weekend, too.

(I didn't see much of the game, just checked in now and then. I have a
superstition about it, seems while I'm watching them, MU can't play worth crap
(I watched them allow a first down from 3rd and 20, a kickoff return to
their 15  that should have ended on OU's 15, and a 4th-and-inches first down,
and  muff a 2-point conversion attempt. So I kept turning away and just
checking  in.)

Happy Kevin