[NR] Videos and such- posted or will be

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:15:04 PDT 2010

Greetings,
Since not everyone is on Facebook, just wanted to let the list know that I have posted mutliple videos on YouTube re: SCA activities:
-Mooneschadowe Triumphe fighting
-Namron Protectorate 'At the Barrier' Bash
-Making of Simones Baroness Scroll
-Elevation of John of Severn
-Wayland getting Centurian
-Emma getting her Pelican (battery died before completion)
-Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Competition dances (Layla, Myself, Ahlanna, Domi, Sayyida)
-Other random videos (Pennsic, singing at GAA, tournaments, announcements for elevations, etc)

Will be posting (after I get the fighter auth cards caught up and mailed)
-Octavia announced as Lion
-Elevation of Corwin to Baron
-Elevation of Simone to Baroness
-any other videos that I have forgotten about... (I'm at work, not sure)

www.youtube.com/user/kajiracamber

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer