[NR] [Northkeep] Just a point on names

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 12:51:19 PDT 2010

Not that I've found. This is the best Mongolian translator I've been able to find.
http://www.bolor-toli.com/index.php?pageId=10

You'll need this to transliterate the Mongolian version of Cyrillic into Latin letters:
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu/access/wiki/site/26a34146-33a6-48ce-001e-f16ce7908a6a/transliteration%20schemes%20mongolian%20cyrillic%20script.html

Kevin, who really wanted to find "sea of grass", for any of you remaining diehard Horseclans fans out there.