[NR] Namron Protctorate Gate Schedule

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 06:28:52 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Here is the gate schedule for Protectorate, which is on October 8th-10th. If you have volunteered for a shift, please make sure that I have you down for the correct time, and let me know if it's incorrect.

If you have not volunteered for a shift, please do so. We need eight more volunteers for troll shifts. Also, please post this to other lists, if you think there are some folks headed to Protectorate from there. :)

Thanks!

Friday, October 8th:
5 p.m. / 7 p.m.   - Marguerite
7 p.m. / 9 p.m.   -
9 p.m. / 11 p.m.  - Chad, Worf
11 p.m. / 1 a.m.  -

6 a.m. / 8 a.m.   - Aonghas
8 a.m. / 10 a.m.  - Antonia
10 a.m. / 12 p.m. - Colette, Lady Jacqueline
12 p.m. / 2 p.m.  - Richard
2 p.m. / 4 p.m.   - Margarite (Decker), Elsa

In service,
Rose the Obnoxious
580-514-9764
rose_welch at yahoo.com

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)