[NR] An Invitation to the Hunt

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 12:12:23 PDT 2010

The Shire-March of the Grimfells, just a hop, skip, and a jump over the border in far-southern Calontir, is hosting La Regale de la Chasse (The Feast of the Hunt), Oct 15-17th in Huntsville, AR.  We will have a number of activities available, including:

Both Tournament Fighting and Hunt-themed combat events
Archery
Arts and Sciences classes
Two Competitions: Best Period Encampment and Best Hunting Kit (Documentation Encouraged but not required).
Bardic
Camping
Feasting
Children's Activities

We invite our near neighbors to join us as we celebrate fall in all it's glory.

More information is available on the event website: http://www.grimfells.net/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=details&id=12:La%20Regale%20de%20la%20Chasse%20-%20A%20Celebration%20of%20the%20Hunt&Itemid=7

We hope to see you there!

Lady Aline Swynbrook