[NR] [Namron] Naming of the North!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Sep 15 06:43:07 PDT 2010

The decision will be made only when there is appropriate momentum. This will
be the first of several meetings. Caterina and I also intend to have
discussions locally about the matter.

For me, this is very exciting. We have an opportunity to express our unique
regional culture. The name is less important than the having of one. The
colors on the banner are less important than those that would rally around
it!

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com